Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Damage to the Environment


Since I received the first lesson in the course Oral Communication III, with Professor Olga Chaves, I noticed this course was going to be different and very useful not just for improving my English level but also to make a difference within environmental and social issues. When Ms Chaves gave us the course program, she explained that through the course we had to make a project where we would help someone to have a better life quality or a way of going green. Thus, putting it into practice has made me reflect about the importance of changing our minds and to start caring about social issues. Also, it has been a way of not being selfish, sharing with others, and realizing about the huge damage we, human beings, are causing to the planet. For these facts, I feel really happy about it because at least we students from Universidad Nacional are making a little difference among helping people and environment around us. Even though we haven`t finished our project yet, I think it is going to be a great experience and learning that made me change my way of thinking about people and environment to the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment